lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009

Emo DIARAY.. ANa

Dear diary

Today i wake up again with the same feeling i did yestudrday: lonlyness, deseption and numbness. Why shal I go to school to learn thing i will remember no longer when I arrive home. Why would I want to see people that I unsettle don’t know and care about? i am not a normal kid, I do not belong in this world. I do not bealive that we belong were we were born, for I know theres something more to life when it ends, and theres were I belong. I don’t care about what they all say, they are fools, it is non-sense.
The world its self is a lie, theres no sense to it no more. Everything already came to an end although it just started it. I do not bealive the world is life. I bealive we are already dead inside, for me everything and everyonw I know is dead. The moment we die is the moment we start living. Death is only the start of a much greater world with no superficiality. This world I don’t belong to, death is were I belong to. I was born here but I don’t die here.

No hay comentarios: