lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009

Prisioner

So I looked up and stared into the darkness of the room that grow with the sound of desperate voices that begged for forgiveness. I crashed my head unto the barriers made of stoned gold that blocked my way to freedom and listen carefully to the innocence of the voices. It seemed to me as if they didn’t even know why they were asking for forgiveness. I was surrounded by killing shouts witch, suddenly, died one by one as they begged one more time. I knew I dint have much time left, soon it will be my turn, I would be heated up until I died of pain and burns that will deform my body. In seconds I did not know if I steel had any friends left or if they had all suffered a terrifying death, there was no way of knowing. Not even the slightest sign of light fall into my frightening seld, I could not see beyond it, I did not know what was in front of me, it was all a mystery. There were no windows, there was no way out. I was locked up from the world as if I was a thief or a killing animal. I have done no harm, I have killed no person, I have done nothing but help; so why am I the enemy and those who kill for the good of it, or rob for the good of it, or treat people as things just because they are different are know asking me to apologies for things I don’t even know about, as if they were heroes, as if they were right, as if they actually wanted the good of people.
I am guilty of no harm, I will no confess.

No hay comentarios: